Top Cryptocurrencies of the Week – As at Aug 23, 2018
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Dubbed digital gold Bitcoin finds some stability after last week’s decline, bouncing between $6300 and $6700 as ETF applications continue to be rejected
- VeChain (VET) – An enterprise-focused blockchain connecting with the real world by providing Internet-of-Things integration. After a recent successful mainnet launch, VechainThor price rises sharply as its network usage rises and announces a blockchain vaccine tracing solution for China.
- Nano (NANO) – A plublic chain infrastructure supporting customizable blockchains and providing common modules for different distributed scenarios. This week NANO begins its blockchain’s mainnet launch, finishing on October 1st
- Ontology (ONT) – An instant, zero fee, scalable digital currency successfully performs a public stress test, and surges 96% in price as a result
- Caleb and Brown’s Crypto Spotlight of the Week: Pundi X (NPXS) – Blockchain-based point of sale (POS) system. A recent partnership reveals 1,000 POS devices are to be deployed in Colombian shop fronts as the company tackles South America, one of the world’s biggest crypto hotspots.
Watch full episodes, here www.coincasttv.com.
Caleb and Brown is proud to sponsor “Top Cryptocurrencies of the Week” segment of Coincast TV, a show that promises to bring education, up to date market information and the latest news from the Cryptocurrency world to mainstream investors. It furthers our commitment to helping bridge the gap between traditional investors and the cryptocurrency markets.
Broadcasted on Sky News Business and syndicated across Apple TV, The Wall St Journal and related social platforms, reaching an audience of almost 200 million viewers worldwide.
The show will air weekly on Sky News Business in Australia at 7.30pm (EST) on Friday evenings, with several repeat episodes over the weekend.