OTC Trading for Institutions and Large Investors
What is OTC?
Why use our OTC Trade Desk?
- Lock in purchases instantly, without waiting for banking deposit time.
- Avoid exchange deposit and withdrawal delays from online exchanges. Because cryptocurrency exchanges are not serviced by the incumbent banks, exchanges have to use third-party banking services. This is the primary reason for constant complications around fiat deposits and withdrawals from online exchanges
- Direct communication to our trading desk for rapid support
- Direct communication with our brokers for transaction flexibility
- Buy and sell Bitcoin as an Individual, Company, Trust, or Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) investor.
- Trade from anywhere around the globe. We regularly facilitate high value trades with clients in Australia, the United States, Europe, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, and many others.
- Avoid the potential risk of Tether solvency by trading directly into your bank account. (Note: this is not a statement about Tether or other stable coins.)
- Off-market transactions provide a cost-effective method to trade larger volumes without moving the market price
- Access to any available cryptocurrency via one location. (If it exists, we’ll find it for you)
DataDash OTC Interview
DataDash, a popular YouTube content producer interviewed our CEO Dr. Prash to take a deep dive into the world of OTC markets. Addressing some of the most frequently asked questions:
- What is OTC?
- Is OTC mainly reserved for “Crypto Whales”?
- OTC markets volumes
- Spot pricing, Slippage and more…
About Caleb and Brown
Caleb and Brown is an award-winning digital currency exchange registered with AUSTRAC. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and much more as an Individual, Trust, Company, or Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) with AUD, USD, CAD, EUR, NZD.
Caleb and Brown was named FinTech start-up of the year at the Stockbroker and Financial Advisors Association (SAFAA) conference 2018.