Top Cryptocurrencies of the Week – As at Aug 30, 2018
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Bitcoin made a steady recovery this week.
- IOTA (MIOTA) – The Internet-Of-Things distributed ledger technology is being used in Volkswagen’s “Digital CarPass” in 2019.
- Nano (NANO) – An instant, zero fee, scalable digital currency. One of last week’s top cryptos continues to rise.
- Icon (ICX) – A Korean smart contract platform made recent announcements to spend $5million in a token buyback program.
- Caleb and Brown’s Crypto Spotlight of the Week: Holochain (HOT) – A 4-month-old Distributed Ledger technology is trending as one of the most mentioned cryptocurrencies.
Watch full episodes, here www.coincasttv.com.
Caleb and Brown is proud to sponsor “Top Cryptocurrencies of the Week” segment of Coincast TV, a show that promises to bring education, up to date market information and the latest news from the Cryptocurrency world to mainstream investors. It furthers our commitment to helping bridge the gap between traditional investors and the cryptocurrency markets.
Broadcasted on Sky News Business and syndicated across Apple TV, The Wall St Journal and related social platforms, reaching an audience of almost 200 million viewers worldwide.
The show will air weekly on Sky News Business in Australia at 7.30pm (EST) on Friday evenings, with several repeat episodes over the weekend.